This rangefinder (telemeter) measures the distance to a target using camera perspective. The effective distance is 10m-1km. It can be very useful to golfers, hunters and sailors.
To measure the distance, you should know the height (width) of a target.
Don't worry! Man's height is 1.7m(5.6ft), a golf flag is 7ft, a bus is 3.2m(10.5ft), a door is 2.1m(7ft). We can guess approximate height of almost everything.
Furthermore, if you know an aircraft model, you can measure the altitude. For reference, Boeing 747's width is 72 meters (236ft).
Usage is simple: Input the height (width) of the target, and touch the screen. When the target is aligned by 2 green lines, get the measured distance.
* Pro version added features:
– No ads
– Scroll arrow buttons
– Camera Zoom
– Speed Gun
* 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Do you want ad-free version? download [Smart Distance Pro].
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.
– v1.4.4 : Galaxy S8 support
– v1.4.3 : New icon
– v1.4.2 : More models are calibrated
– v1.4.0 : Material design
Smart Tools co.
I’m writing a program that is measured by the mobile phone camera
I was wondering that this program has the ability to send parameters (int size) that I use