Since the last few years, Instagram has become incredibly popular. According to the statistics published in March 2018, there were over 800 million active users on Instagram. This doesn’t just go to show the power of Instagram but it also shows the potential of what you can do on this application. And to help you, we have an entire list of tips and tricks which you can use while using Instagram.
How To Use Instagram – The Guide To Having The Best Experience
Applying Filters: When Instagram was first launched, the range of filters was very basic. Today, the app has added a lot of features and the user would be able to post a photo via the app or via the photo gallery. There are tons of additional filters options. You can edit the brightness, the structure, the contrast, and so much more. If you are planning on posting a video, consider having a cover frame. Users can also trim the video. The user-interface of the app extremely intuitive and you will be able to understand and start editing and posting your photos in no time at all! Other editing options include adjusting the warmth, highlights, vignette, saturation, warmth, sharpness, and shadows.
Sharing Your Instagram Posts: Now that you have prettied up your picture with filters and edits, it is ready for posting! If it is a group picture, you can tag your friends and family. Users can also tag a location. A nice feature seen here is that while posting, you would be able to enable posting on other social media platforms as well without any extra efforts. You can add hashtags and a description to the pic as well. Once posted, viewers would be able to comment on the photo. If at any time, you want to edit it, you can.
Viewing and Posting Instagram Stories:
Instagram is not only about posting photos and viewing others. Are you living life to the fullest? You can take videos or photos and share them as your stories. The difference is that these will disappear after 24 hours. You can view your friends’ stories, tag your friends on your stories, add texts, glitter, GIFs, and jazz it up. Applying is pretty simple as all you have to do is to swipe left or right and choose the one that you like the best.
Tips and Tricks of Instagram
- Choose to Get Specific Notifications
Do you want special notifications so you will only know when your favorite instagrammers have posted? If the answer to that question is yes then you can do that by specifically turning notifications on and off for specific users. Just visit the desired profile, click on the three dots, and choose ‘turn on post notifications’.
- Using Special Fonts for Your Bio
If you want your profile to stand out then you can do that by using special fonts in your bio. To add those special fonts you just type whatever you want in your bio within a third-party application and copy-paste it from there.
- Using the Other Special Characters
If you wish to add some other special characters in your bio then you can do that too. Just install a third-party application to find the characters which you wish to add in your bio. Once you have that character then, simply copy paste it to your bio and you are done.
Go ahead and start using these tips and tricks by installing this application by clicking on the ‘Download APK’ option now!
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
• Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
New: You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
* When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
* Tap and hold to change the order.
* Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
* In feed, swipe through to see them all.
This feature will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks.