View and modify documents created using OpenOffice or LibreOffice on the go using OpenDocument Reader!
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF* (OpenDocument Format) documents wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a very clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document? It now supports modification of documents too! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include GMail, Google Drive, Box.net, Dropbox and lots of others!
All features in one glimpse:
– open .odt, .ods and .odp without a hassle
– print documents using Google Cloud Print
– basic editing of documents to fix typos, add sentences, etc
– fully offline capable
– tiny app size
– read out aloud your documents using Text-To-Speech
* ODF is the format used by office suites like OpenOffice and LibreOffice. Text documents (.odt), as well as spreadsheets (.ods) and also presentations (.odp) are supported, including support for complex formatting and embedded images. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to secure your data you can even open password-protected documents.
This app is open-source. We are not affiliated with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar. Made in Austria. In order to buy ourselves some food, ads are shown while using this app. Bearing with them is highly appreciated!
OpenDocument Reader is back with a new design and much improved user experience – enjoy! We're looking forward to hear your feedback.