GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– background AGPS downloading
– removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
– Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
– Internet: Used to fetch AGPS data, display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
– Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
– Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase
– Color temperature moved to avoid clipping.
– Location coordinates in share message now contain deg, min and sec symbols.
– Made the widget background semi-transparent to better blend with the background.
– Added kPa and deg/min unit.
– Settings is now using switches instead of checkboxes.
– Screens are now using an embedded font resulting in a better layout on certain languages.
– You can now reset the step counter with Settings / GPS & Sensors / Reset step counter.
GPS Status & Toolbox
MobiWIA – EclipSim
Even though I didn’t order the pro version, google pay automatically deduced the costs of the pro version – that is how to make money.
Good software, thank