– You can set the initial value of the volumes in the normal mode, the manner mode, and the silent mode.
– You can use the “volume lock” for every modes and volumes.
(The “volume lock” is a feature that disables to change the volume except by the application UI, in order to prevent misoperation of the volume key.)
– You can also link the application UI and the switches of the terminal side to change the volume modes.
– You can set the volumes individually to each modes like the music sound, the notification alarms(ringtones, system alarms), the calling tone, the alarm volume, the wired headphones, the Bluetooth headphones and also the earphones volume.
– You can use the option locking every sound when the phone is in sleeping mode. (Default OFF)
(It prevents the misoperation of the volume button while the phone is in a bag or pocket.)
– You can installed the widget to switch between the 4 modes.
– You can use the option that guides the timely mode on the home screen.(Default ON)
– Additional to the normal mode, the manner mode, the silent mode, you can also choose the volume mode that only controls the volume.
– Please try to restart the Android OS if the widget does not appear in the list.
– Please acknowledge that with Android 4.0 or higher specification, ringtone, notification sound and system sound will be the same volume. Since this is by the design of Android, it can’t be changed.