– Browse more than 14 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
– Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
– Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
– Shop from more than 9 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
– Read verified product reviews.
– Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
– Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
– Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room feature and use the camera on your Android device to see what products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
– Connect with over 1.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
– Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
– Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
Get Advice On Your Home Project
– Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source” for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
To learn more about the permissions required to install the Houzz app, please visit Houzz support: https://support.houzz.com/entries/38179588-What-permissions-does-the-Houzz-app-require-
We’ve redesigned Houzz Advice, making it easier to get help on your home project and connect with others in the Houzz community. To get started with Houzz Advice, tap the Advice tab in the app’s navigation.
– Participate in over 4 million discussions or start your own to get help on a project, share your finds, or show off your Before & After.
– Customize your advice feed by selecting your favorites from over 250 design topics
– Share your design questions in Design Dilemma.
Houzz Interior Design Ideas
best designe the dsigner