STOPPED WORKING? You probably had an Android OS update, just reset the app (middle option in the menu) and restart the app. It will work again! ***
A simple yet beautiful and very useful Flashlight app that uses the LED light of the camera. Many devices are supported, some even with two levels of brightness.
Please have a look on the webpage for a list of tested devices.
If your devices is not supported the screen will turn white.
*PLEASE* use the email option from within the apps menu if you want to get in contact with me.
– turn on light on start
– don’t turn off light on quit
– keep screen alive
– full screen mode
– two brightness levels, only on HTC devices
– tip or swipe to change brightness
– screen turn white when device is not supported
– information dialog shows you the support level of your device
– reset application settings
– send email to me from within the app (recommended option to contact me or comment the app)
As I only have one real devices to test on, it might be possible that this app doesn’t work for your device.
If you don’t have Android 2.2, please try again after the update.
If your device is not listed on the apps website, please let me know if the app works or not. The best way for this is also to use the email option from the apps help menu and to add some additional information.
Also if you want me to let you know as soon as your device is supported too, drop me an email from the app help menu.