– Flat white style keyboard UI.
– Custom keyboard font.
– Gesture slide input.
– Input Emoji in any apps, only first page of each type in free version.
– Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/Spanish input.
– Support too much keyboard themes.
If you are S3/S2 or other samsung device and can't see black and white emoji. you can try to install an font. it is free:
– Then select font: System Setting > Display > Font Style, then select Emoji.
How to enable it?
– Open this app.
– Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
How to set it as default keyboard:
– Open the app.
– Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
Why I can't see emoji?
– if your android is under 4.1, maybe you can't see any, pls contact with me.
– some part can support by android, but all apple devices can see all.
– Optimized open keyboard speed.
– Fixed bugs.
Emoji Keyboard 7