• Save Data – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate – easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy – use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chrome browser an open source app?
Chrome browser app is based on Chromium. Since its first version, all of its major components have been open sourced. You can build various components on Chrome for Android.
What is the difference between Chrome for Android and Chrome browser for PC?
You can have a secure, fast, and safe browsing experience in Chrome for Android and Chrome on desktop. There is a different approach on overall navigation and tabs. Chrome for Android provides personalized, unified experience in all devices.
Can I set Chrome to update automatically?
You can check global auto-update or per-app update setting in Android to make Chrome auto-update.
Does Chrome for Android support WebView for web or native app?
Chrome supports WebView on Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later. For more details, refer to Web View overview.
Are extensions and apps supported in Chrome for Android?
Currently, Chrome for Android does not support Chrome apps and extensions.
What can I do to debug my mobile webpage?
You can use Chrome Developer Tools for remote debugging while using Chrome for Android.
Google Chrome is the best web browser for Android and desktop as it is secure and easy to use. It can easily synchronize your bookmarks and preferences over several devices.
New in Chrome 57:
• Useful actions like “Find in page” available in apps that open web pages using Chrome
• More frequently updated article suggestions on the New Tab page
• Use recently visited search engines as your default search engine
• See Physical Web suggestions, based on your surroundings, in the address bar
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Chrome Browser – Google
hey it has big size I’m downloading does it supports to pause a download ans
Bhauat hi badia
i dont need style or user interface
i need speed!
uc browser is really fastest browser in the world
it is the best! i like it
Dude it really have big size…
For better experiance use 512 MB having RAM phone…
It is really…better than (atleast) UC Browser.
Experienced crashing problems with CHROME version 26.0.1410.58, especially after installing a mobile security anti-virus software, office suite (including file manager), both for ANDROID 4.1.1
Also experience repetitive requests to update CHROME. Everytime a new session is opened with CHROME, it is usually accompanied by an update selection box. Tapping this box simply makes the request disappear, with the result that if a person were to close the CHROME window and re-open it again 5 minutes later, they will be met with the same request to update again. And so the process ensues again and again………
Nice browser……. 😉
love this app Worth the download 🙂 cheers
nice and very easy app
مریم جان پیام بده
Fast browser , fine
For those who say that it consumes too much ram,what low-resources browser would you recommend.My device:
Ippo Y88 with Dual Cortex [email protected],5ghz, 512MB ram (worst thing of it,i know,but for 38€,my two cents) and a Quad core Mali 400.
If it is firefox or Chrome based best, i want to install Adblock.
Works on rooted micromax A56.(2.3.5 ginger bread).
hey m using coco voice an amazing app this is i like it please tell me other apps like this i want please….i khan moomand
google chrome is good but it use too much ram……..
I like app
Very nice app.
whats is version this app
This the latest version.
What is version this app
This is latest the version.
this app not installed my samsung mobile model s7500
A big size 🙁
Very nice app.
whats ur sirname?????