Introducing Wire. Great conversations.
Wire is simple, beautiful conversations on your phone and desktop. Talk or message with friends, message with groups. Share pictures, links, audios and videos. Wire works on Android, iOS and OS X, it is inspired by and developed for the latest in hardware.
Wire is a conversation experience like no other.
Visually rich, clean, and elegant, Wire delivers a communication experience like no other. Write, talk, share pictures, audios and video with people on phones and desktops — Wire is thoughtfully designed. For your every thought.
With Wire you can easily move from messages and pictures to HD voice. Wire’s pristine audio quality makes it feel as if the people you are speaking to are right there with you.
Photos on Wire display beautifully inline, audios and videos blend nicely with text and pictures. So you can share your nicest moments, in the moment.
Phone or desktop – Wire goes where you go.
Wire for browsers and tablets will be available soon.
Wire is perfect for staying connected with any group. Create a conversation, name it as you wish, and add people — your groups will be taking off whether it’s about work, family or fun. Oh, and Wire groups are full democracy.
When we say seamless, we mean it. Your conversations are in sync on phone and desktop.
Wire interactions are secure and we comply with European privacy laws and regulations.
We like to be on the move, so we designed and built Wire to be battery friendly.
Wire requires these permissions:
* “Full network access, receive data from Internet” for communicating with other users
* “View network connections” for finding out whether you currently have network access and act accordingly
* “Access content of your USB storage” for allowing quick access to your messages and pictures
* “Read phone status and identity” and “read your contacts” for storing an anonymized version of your phone number and your contacts with Wire if you allow contact upload to help you find your friends
* “Prevent device from sleeping” for keeping the phone awake during calls
* “Record audio” for making voice calls
* “Control vibration” for vibrating notifications
* “Take pictures and videos” and “control flashlight” for taking photos inside Wire
* “Change your audio settings” for switching between headset and speaker during a call
* “Pair with Bluetooth devices” for using a Bluetooth earpiece during a call
* “Run at startup” and “find accounts on the device” for ensuring you can receive push notifications
Wire is free.
Size : 7.7M
Current Version : 1.6.36
Requires Android : 4.2 and up
Offered By : Wire Swiss GmbH
Leave a Comment