WiFi Analyzer is under active development by volunteers.
WiFi Analyzer is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
WiFi Analyzer is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
– Identify nearby Access Points
– Graph channels signal strength
– Graph Access Point signal strength over time
– Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
– HT/VHT Detection – 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
– Access Point view complete or compact
– Estimated Distance to the Access Points
– Export access points details
– Dark or Light theme available
– Pause/Resume scanning
– Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
– Vendor/OUI Database Lookup
– Tap the title bar to switch between 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi band.
– Swipe to manually refresh screen content.
– Swipe left/right at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the next/previous screen
– SSID with (***) means it is hidden.
Please visit our website for more helpful information:
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
Bug fixes, performance and UI improvements
VREM Software Development