• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
• Supporting more devices for remote controlling: Asus and Philips
• Introduced a link to the Settings on the first screen
• Improved performance for connections form Windows Phone to Android
• Other fixes and minor improvements
Android 4.0 and up
Dec 21, 2016