Introducing Skype Qik (say “quick”), a free* video messenger made for capturing moments and sharing laughs throughout your day. Set up a group and immediately start shooting and swapping videos. Send something to crack your friends up, or show off a new dance move—whatever you want. New messages are added to a chat that you can watch like a movie with a single tap. Qik even lets you erase your video right out of the chat.**
Don’t just send just text or photos. Go full-video with Qik.
What can you do with Qik?
• Create groups in a flash: grab a bunch of friends from your phone’s address book and start a private chat.
• Pre-record and send video clips (Qik Fliks): can’t respond right away? Thumbs-ups, smileys and more, starring you.
• Erase your message and it disappears from the conversation.**
• Keep it fresh—messages are automatically erased from Qik after two weeks.
• Start a conversation any time—no login, usernames, or passwords needed.
* Mobile data rates may apply.. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** It may be possible for recipients to capture and save videos elsewhere before you delete them from Qik.
Size : 9.6M
Current Version : 220.127.116.1192-release
Requires Android : 4.1 and up