Night Mode’s main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt.
== Night Mode Use Cases ==
– Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
– Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
– Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
– If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
== Permissions ==
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
– INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one 🙂
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Current Version : 1.0.1
Size : 538k