With this FREE transfer wizard you can move contacts between phones, easily! It's so easy you'll not need to do any specialized summer course 🙂
From your old phone (iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, etc) you can easily move your contacts to your new Android.
– move contacts from iPhone to Android
– copy contacts from Blackberry to Android
– copy contacts from Windows to Android
– move contacts from Nokia to Android
To move your contacts between phones we use Bluetooth! Remember to turn it on, on both devices, and make source phone visible, to allow the target device to discover it.
You can also use this App to make full backup of your contacts to your Google Drive's account.
Doing regular backups is the best insurance against losing your contacts.
The data storage is very secure and you can access the created backup using this App, or:
– Entering in https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive
– Looking for folder "com.madajevi.android.phonebook.transfer"
– Opening file in device.
Move Contacts Transfer/Backup