The trial version has all the features of the paid version including save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. The saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
If you think this app is useful, we'd love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
1.0.43 New functions: Vocoder, Echo
1.0.37 Improved restore behaviour
1.0.36 Reverse function, Mix preview function, speed improvements, temp file location changes
1.0.34 New Audio format support: m4a and aac, Metadata editor, Online Help
1.0.33 Select all (Long tap selection button), Export selection, Play with doubletap
Lexis Audio Editor