• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded. You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
* Lollipop (Android 5.0) Reliability Improvements
> Errors occurring under Lollipop have been addressed, improving stability and performance.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
KineMaster – Video Editor