IP Cam Viewer Lite
Awarded Best Software in Utilities category for 2011List of devices supported:
• 1600+ devices supported including NVRs and DVRs.
• Broad protocol support RTSP/ONVIF/MMSH and more.
• MPEG4/H264/MJPEG codec support.
• Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom), relay and other device functions.
• Camera grouping, auto sequence, mass actions.
• Export/Import using sdcard, email or Dropbox.
• App wide password protection, SSL/HTTPS and cloudless privacy.
• Scan camera capability for automatic driver selection.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets.
• Cross platform support for all your mobile devices.
Upgrade inside app or download Pro version to unlock:
• No ads.
• 2-way audio and background audio support for many devices.
• In-app motion detection and notifications.
• Record mode for 24/7 recording of all cameras.
• Embedded web server for remote control of app, Tasker integration, or use as a transcoder/proxy.
• Chromecast and Android Wear support.
– more drivers and driver fixes
– Chromecast support (More Actions)
– Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
– Android Wear / TV support
– homescreen shortcuts
– add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
– embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
– optional timestamp when converting to video file
– add convert video to animated GIF
– motion detection sensitivity setting
– Android 5.1 tweaks
IP Cam Viewer Lite
Android 4.0 and up
Feb 6, 2017
I have a Samsung Tab3 (Android). Will this App work on my device? More important… will this App work with an iBaby (Apple) IP camera?
Plz connect the Skype to my mobile it was not connecting
nice i like i use “T” mobile good warking
Can i add ip camera over 6 ip camera?
This can be slightly away from subject matter but I have discovered using IP cameras to have a number of benefits over traditional CCTV systems. Even though modern DVRs work on the internet anyway. I’m thinking about other individuals opinions about this.