iOS Control Center
Quick Touch (previously name as Quick Setting/QuickToggle) is an iOS 7 like control panel (iOS7 Control Center), providing you with quick control to your device (System settings and Apps Launch) via a single expandable panel.
You can open it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, double clicking Home button and a lot of more amazing methods.
With Quick Touch, you are able to,
– choose App alphabetically or launch it from recently used history
– switch Airplane mode
– switch Screen Auto Rotation
– switch GPS
– switch WI-FI and APN
– switch Auto Screen Brightness and modify Screen Brightness
– modify Media Volume
– set Ringtone Mode
– turn on Flashlight (torch feature) like quick toggle
– short cuts of Map, Camera, System Settings
– quick system toggles panel like the Notification Toggle panel.
– and more other quick settings (quick toggles/power toggles )
Controlling your Android device has never been so easy and grace ever!
The more power Setting Toggles will be release in the future versions.
Size : 1.3M
Current Version : 1.0.4
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
This one Give my note 3 one more better look 😉