Here, we present you InPics Photo and Video Editor.
InPics Photo/Image/Picture and Video Editor allows you to post videos and images of any size and resolution to any social network without cropping the video or image.
– No watermark.
– Add custom coloured borders to the video/image before posting to any social network.
– Add custom background patterns to images.
– Add image blur background to the images.
– Add different filters, effects, stickers to the images.
– Add text, draw, remove imperfections from the images.
– Rotate video/image before posting to any social network.
– Make any video/image square ready for any social network.
– Share to any app like any social network without cropping.
– Request for new features via feedback.
Q: Can I request/suggest a new feature?
A: Yes. Suggestions and requests are welcomed. You can send suggestions and requests via feedback.
Q: How can I report bugs?
A: Report bugs via feedback.
Q: How to post images/videos to any social network without cropping?
A: Put a white border to the image/video from InPics Photo and Video Editor, save and share to any social network.
Q: Where are the edited files saved?
A: The files will be saved to the “InPics” folder on your sdcard. You need a external sdcard to use this app.
Q: Is the image/video quality compromised?
A: It depends on the quality of the input file. We try to keep the best quality to size ratio.
Q: How much time does it take to render the video?
A: It depends on the input video size, resolution and your device’s ram. It can approximately take 1-2 minutes to render a 1 minute 720p video. This is just an approximation, it may work faster/slower for you, depending on your device’s performance.
If you enjoy using our app, please take a minute to write us a nice review. It really helps!
– Added Oreo Support.
– Fixed video save delay issue.
– Other performance improvements.
InPics – Photo & Video Editor, No Crop
Leave a Comment