You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the “stylus only” option so that your wrist won’t accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• BETA-Support for the Scriba pen (www.getscriba.com)
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the “speed pen” option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like “work”, “art” and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
Synchronize with Google Drive
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
New in 4.2:
• Improved tagging system
• Fixed possible crashes while resizing
• Improvements for Chromebooks