With HALO you can block the blue light and adjust brightness of the screen in dark places so that you can keep your eyes healthy and have a good night’s sleep.
You will find HALO useful when
– to block the harmful blue light emitted by device screens
– to dim the brightness that interferes with your sleep
– the built-in blue light filter in OS is not enough.
HALO has these features
– Night mode(the blue light filer) ON/OFF
– Adjust intensity and brightness
– Quick setting in the notification area
– Night mode ON/OFF in the top bar(Quick Settings Tile) (for Android Nougat 7.0+)
– Schedule Night Mode
– Activate/Deactivate the app (stop background service)
HALO also has this awesome feature!
– Set a custom schedule for night mode. "Apply this function when using your personal device while lying down on bed" It enables night mode at scheduled time only if you use your device lying down on.
* Execution Condition: it shifts to night mode only when the device is turned upside down (180˚), right side (90˚) or left side (270˚). It will not run night mode if you are walking around outside at that time.
– Receive data from the internet: used for in-app purchase and serving ads
– View network connections: used for in-app purchase and serving ads
– Full network access: used for in-app purchase and serving ads
– Run at startup: used to run HALO automatically when the device restarts
– Draw over other apps: required to overlay blue light filter
– Prevent the device from sleeping: required to run night mode at the scheduled time
Please refer to the information below
– HALO use a foreground service (the background service which must display a notification), so it would not be terminated by the system during use.
– Please do not worry about things that affect user experience. HALO does not drain battery. It doesn’t do unnecessary action either.
– The four filter colors that can be set currently are different from the actual filter colors. Actually, blue color is removed and reddish color is used to effectively block the blue light that is harmful to the eyes.
This app is free including ads!
Please purchase the pro version to remove ads and for more features.
If you enjoy using the app, please rate it 5 stars. Thank you for your support!
– Troubleshoot crashes at finish.
– We have paid for some functions for better HALO.
– Makes the filter darker.
– New adaptive icon. (Android 8.0+)
– Notification design changed.
– New notification settings window.
– Fix intensity/brightness/color sync errors in notifications.
– Bug fixes.
– Reservation bug fix.
– Fixed filter boundary bug.
Leave a Comment