• HDR+ – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Video Stabilization – Capture exceptionally smooth videos even if your hands shake.
• Smartburst – Hold down the shutter button to automatically capture a stream of photos and make moving GIFs.
• Photo sphere – Create immersive spherical photos.
• Lens Blur – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to close-up pictures.
• Slow Motion – Capture action in epic slow motion video (up to 240fps on some supported devices).
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on recent Nexus and Pixel devices on Android 7.1.1 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Location: Required in order to add location information to pictures.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
• For Nexus 5, 6, 9, 5X, and 6P: New user interface updates: Improved startup times, fast switching between photo and video mode, easy access to photo modes from top-left menu
• Nexus 6, 5X, and 6P only: Auto-HDR+ mode for enhanced shots in low-light and backlit scenes
• Nexus 5X and 6P: Slow motion video capture
• Nexus 6P only: SmartBurst