Visit the nearest IDBI Bank Branch and enroll your business for accepting payment through Bharat QR
IDBI Bank Merchants can generate two types of QR Codes with the APP
1. A Dynamic QR Code: Amount specific dynamically generated QR code by merchant to accept payment from consumer, where consumer will not be required to enter the amount.
2. A static QR Code: Static QR Code doesn’t have amount embedded in the QR code, consumer needs to enter the amount after scanning this QR code.
• For Merchants
1. The Mobile App becomes POS Terminal, hence no separate PoS Rental for Merchant.
2. Accept Payment from through BHIM(UPI), Visa/Master or Rupay
3. No Cash Handling cost for merchant, Ideal Mobile Solution, that can replace Cash On Delivery (COD)
4. Merchant can access transaction details real-time.
5. Lower risk exposure, secure transaction, Potential to grow sales and find new customers.
• For Consumer
1. Simple, non-cash based alternative.
2. Easy to use mobile solution.
3. Greater protection and safety as cardholder need not carry the physical card or share card details with merchant
4. Access to rewards and loyalty
• Merchant should have an Android 5.0 or above Smart Mobile/Tablet with data enabled SIM Card / WI-FI connection.
Merchant should sign up with IDBI Bank for Bharat QR based payment acceptance solution.