Assistive touch Features :
-Virtual Home key & single touch to lock the device screen
– Virtual Volume key – making easy to set volume frequency
– Clean ram, one tap ram booster.
– One touch to open your favorite application
– Go to all setting very quick with a touch
Quick settings include:
– Recent Apps
– Lock Screen
– Home Button
– WiFi Hotspot
– Launch Camera
– Location (GPS)
– Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
– Screen rotation
– Volume Controls( Media, Alarm & Notification volumes)
– Airplane mode
– Phone Booster
– Screen Light
Frequently asked questions:
1. Ask: How to uninstall this app?
– If you use lock screen function, it require turn on Device Administration so If you want to uninstall this Assistive Touch, please click three dots and then click on uninstall button.
2. Ask: Why my phone don't have Screenshot Capture function?
– Screenshot Capture only available on Android 5.0 or higher.
Permissions required :
– CAMERA only to turn on Flashlight, not take a photo or any other purpose.
– “This app uses the Device Administrator permission.”
BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission is used only to lock your device.. App does not use the permission for any other purpose.
– “This app uses Accessibility services.”
– CALL_PHONE to Add contacts to Panel so you can make calls.
We do not use any of the above permissions to access your personal data.
Please provide your suggestions and feedback through support in app or reviews at play store, that will help us to enhance user experience. Thank you for using Assistive touch.
1. Introducing brand new themes.
2. Screenshot, Recent apps , WIFI Hotspot, expand notification bar and launch camera shortcuts added.
3. UI/UX enhancements
We request WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save the captured screen shots.
Leave a Comment