• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is “App 2 SD”?
“App 2 SD” is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are “On Phone Only”.
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
# Fix bugs
# Quick Charge lock screen feature is turned off by default now.
# Fix a bug.
# Add Charge lock screen feature, which can kill tasks to make charge faster. You can turn it on/off on setting page.
# fix bugs.
#Fix crash bugs
#Fix Jelly Bean FC bug
App2SD &App Manager-Save Space
Android 4.0 and up
Oct 27, 2016