10 Pin Shuffle contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment. 10 Pin Poker, one of the three games, is FREE! The other two games are available as a single In-App Purchase or by watching short video adverts. 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins. The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on a mobile device to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.  SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each others weights or blast them off the table.  BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* The most realistic shuffleboard and bowling game available.
* Works great on both phones and tablets.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer against another Android or iOS device.
* High detailed graphics on any resolution screen.
* Google Play Games online leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Instant slow motion replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Shuffleboard and 10 Pin Bowling available as an In-App Purchase or by watching short video ads.
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City range of games.
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/10PinShuffle
1) Occasionally a banner advert would be too tall and obscure the top of the score area. This seemed to happen on some phones with Quad HD displays.
2) We've turned off the annoying sounds that play during Splits. You can turn them on or off on the Settings screen.
3) The spacing between Frame and the number in 10 Pin Poker was too large on Quad HD screen phones.
10 Pin Shuffle Bowling
Digital Smoke LLC