Wunderlist 2 is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re planning an overseas adventure, sharing a shopping list with a loved one, or simply keeping track of your daily to-dos, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
With a host of new features including Reminders, Recurring and Subtasks along with improved Notes, Sharing and Notifications Wunderlist 2 ensures that no detail will be missed. These details are then automatically synced across all your devices, no matter what and how many you are using. Download now to see why millions of people around the world have made Wunderlist their daily companion.
Wunderlist has been named as one of Lifehacker’s “Five Best To-Do List Managers”, The Guardian’s “Best Students Apps” and The Next Web’s “10 Best Productivity Apps of 2010″. AndroidCentral.com also wrote “Wunderlist is a great solution for that ever present to-do list, especially if you use different devices throughout your day”.
Key features of Wunderlist:
• Lists – Create and manage all your lists in one place across all your devices
• Cloud Sync – Use it on any of your devices
• Recurring & Subtasks – Add all the important details, again and again
• Reminders – Never miss a deadline
• Notes – Keep track of all your brilliant ideas
• Collaborate – Invite friends and colleagues to get involved
• Notifications – Stay informed via push, email and in-app notifications as well as the brand-new Activity Center
• Design – Wunderlist’s beautifully simple design makes it downright easy and fun to use
• Sharing across apps – Directly add your to-dos to Wunderlist from a text message, or save a link to an article you want to read later.
Here are some ideas on how to use Wunderlist in your daily life:
• Write down and organize your daily personal and professional to-dos
• Access and keep track of your lists on all your devices
• Work collaboratively with classmates or colleagues by inviting them to get involved
• Plan your family vacation, note down spots you want to visit and the things you need to pack
• Write your grocery shopping list and keep it in sync with your partner
• Curate a list of your all-time favorite movies with friends and plan a movie night