If you have problems or questions, write me also an eMail (german or english), please. I can’t respond in the comments!
Notice!: There is a – systemwide – Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren’t shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget’s slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is – primary – a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
– Displays brightness and volumes
– Control screen brightness
· or set auto brightness (on/off)
– Control volumes
· voice call
– 3 input options
· change values with the slider
· change values with hardware (up/down – buttons)
· use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
– 4 widget sizes: 1×1, 2×1, 3×1 and 4×1
– Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
– Color theme can be changed
· ICS blue
· transparent background (on/off)