Quran Android is a free, open source Quran application for Android devices. There are many features under development. Please send us your feedback and feature requests and keep us in your prayers!
Quran Android provides the following features:
– Updated Index (New)
– Gapless audio playig (New)
– Ayah bookmarking (New)
– Ayah share (New)
– Ibn Katheer and Saady Tafsir (New)
– Audio recitations are available for streaming and downloading with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
– beta: night mode
– beta: audio repeat
– crystal clear Madani compliant images.
– translations in many different languages (currently, Arabic Tafseer, English Sahih International Translation, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish, Transliteration, Bosnian, Russian, Bengali, Kurdish, Somali, Dutch, Swahili, Malayalam, Azerbaijani, Tamil, and Urdu) with more coming soon.
*Please Note* – we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in (otherwise, it would continue playing). also, we need internet to download data due to the limitation on non-sdcard memory on most android phones.
Because Quran Android is an open source project, it makes it easy for anyone to contribute and help improve the project. we are also open to hearing your suggestions to make Quran Android the best Quran application on the market.
Abd El Basit – Abdul Basit Mujawwad – Abdullah Basfar – Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais – Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree – Alafasy – Ghamadi – Hani Rifai – Husary – Husary Mujawwad – Hudhaify – Maher Al Muaiqly – Minshawy – Minshawy Mujawwad – Mohammad al Tablaway – Muhammad Ayyoub – Muhammad Jibreel – Saood Ash-Shuraym – Ibrahim Walk (English).