Virtual tape calculator, fixed / floating point arithmetic, percent calculation.
Office calculator with a virtual tape,
fixed point or floating point calculator,
various rounding modes and percent calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 – 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
* Calculator support operator precedence (multiplication/division over addition/subtraction) and displays interim results (optional)
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.