My Class Schedule keeps your student life organized!
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
– Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
– Widget (sizes: 2×1, 3×1, 2×2, 3×2, 4×2; shows all remaining courses for the day)
– Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
– Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
– Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to “every 2 weeks”) and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
– Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
– Light and Dark Holo theme
– Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don’t work when running from SD)
“Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life.” – thedroidguy.com
“Can keep your entire life on track” – mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can’t stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).