A simple month calendar at hand in your Android homescreen.
This is simple calendar widget inspired in the former Calendar from Yahoo! Widgets. It just shows one month at a time, letting you navigate to previous and next months. If you were looking for a simple way to have a month calendar at hand in your home screen, this widget is for you.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING/RATING, PLEASE READ THIS
* The app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar. Please don’t rate the app badly because it doesn’t show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. I don’t discard the feature for future versions though
* Problems installing/using the widget? Bugs, suggestions? Drop me an e-mail, I appreciate your feedback.
OK, I GOT IT, I’M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Great! Then you can help me in keeping Month Calendar Widget free. If you find this app useful, please support my efforts by making a donation. You can do it from the app’s Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html. Thanks in advance!
HOW TO USE
* Select one of the two available sizes when installing the widget (3×2 or 4×3). In Settings choose Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week
* HONEYCOMB/ICS USERS: When you install the widget, at first it will not appear in the app drawer. Once you reboot the device, it will. This will be fixed in the next version
* Tap the arrows to navigate between months
* Tap month-year to go to current month
* If your phone has hardware directional keys, you can use them to navigate between controls and press the select button to click them
PLANNED FEATURES FOR NEXT RELEASES
* Better compatibility with Honeycomb/ICS
* Saturday as first day of week (Muslim users, I heard you)
* Fixed layout issues that mess up the dates’ columns in certain phone models
* More configuration options.