What if your Google Calendar was designed to make you more productive?
Rather than just organize your agenda Cal help you gain focus without the extra effort.
Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
– Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
– You want to balance business and personal life in one place
– You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty – despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
– Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
– Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
– Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
– Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
– Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
– Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
– Celebrate: It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
– Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
– Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do – our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
– Visually refreshing – Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
– Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
– Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
– Actually look forward to checking your calendar 🙂 This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
People who use: Evernote, Colornote, Dropbox, Box, Jorte, Go Calendar, Android Calendar, Business Calendar pro, Outlook, Exchange, iCloud, aCalendar+, Sunrise, Sol Calendar, Tempo, Fantastical, Google Keep, Google Calendar, Google Tasks, Period Calendar, Month Calendar, Calender and Wunderlist – would LOVE Cal!
Size : 13M
Current Version : 1.0.4
Requires Android : 4.0 and up