Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in «My Places» on any desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Choose between the «Map», Satellite" and «Hybrid» appearances.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes — simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• Get notified about traffic cameras, stay up to date with current speed limits and know when you are exceeding them.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks and so on.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 190 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Download maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps also offers you the ability to add a Yandex search widget to your notification panel.
Find out who’s calling you with Caller ID in Yandex.Maps. When an unknown number calls, you will be shown the name of the organization the number belongs to if it’s in the Yandex.Maps database. If you do not recognize the organization’s name, tap it to see additional information, such as the address, business type, user ratings and main phone number.