When you point the phone's camera in any direction, then you will see overlays of virtual signboards onto the camera view in that direction. Augmented Reality is thus used to enhance the view of your surroundings. This helps you navigate intuitively to places of your interest, using your phone’s camera.
– Search for places in 31 categories.
– Find all kinds of places around you using keyword search.
– Get useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
– Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
– Choose between camera, list and map views to navigate.
– Rank places around you by distance or importance.
– Get the real-time distance to a point of interest. Find out how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
– Search and book hotels around you. Get useful information such as: room rates, features, availability, rating, review summary, star rating and description.
– Find places like
– Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
– Banks | ATMs
– Movie Theaters
– Museums | Art Galleries
– Gas Stations
– Metro Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
– Hospitals | Doctors | Dental Clinics | Pharmacies
– Gyms | Spas
– Shopping Malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores | Book Stores | Shoe Stores
– Churches | Mosques | Temples | Synagogues
– Unique and Highly Rated
Used in over 200 countries, WAM is recommended by the BBC, The Guardian and National Geographic. Users love the unique camera view that lets them discover new places in a simple and intuitive way.
We hope you love our app as much as our users and we do! Install it today and let us know what you think.
Location is used to find local places of interest.
Camera is used only to show places in that direction.
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Leave a Comment