• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• OS Explorer maps
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited – no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
• 'What 3 words' support
• New maps
• Address/places search.
• Using new Fused Location Provider.
• Support for tracks formats:
• GPX (routes)
• PLT (OziExplorer)
• KML (Google Earth)
• NMEA (Canon 6D, S100, etc)
• Pebble support.
• Segments in tracks.
• Better multi-touch.
• Google Street View.
• NearMap Australia (paid service).
• Use external SD card option in Settings.
Maverick: GPS Navigation