The Visual Acuity test is mostly applicable for:
• Personal vision screening to check vision improvement progress
• General eye exam to check if a doctor’s visit is required
• Convenience of home eye test
• Vision tests at schools, pre-schools or other similar institutions
• Patients with macular degeneration for daily vision monitoring
• Prevention of eye diseases and conditions
The Visual acuity test features:
• Visual Acuity Test
Snellen eye test, LogMAR chart, Golovin–Sivtsev table, Landolt C / Japanese Vision Test, Tumbling E chart
• Astigmatism Test
• Glasses Check
Download Visual Acuity applications and take your comprehensive eye exam!
This application is not intended to replace ophthalmologist’s regular full examination.
We recommend you get a full eye exam after using it.
– We have significantly improved accessibility and usability
– Miscellaneous bugs have been fixed and improvements have been made.