Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience.
– Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements.
– Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
– Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
– VR Controls. Change any setting by looking to it in an immersive way.
– In-app browser with thumbnail generation for video preview.
– Supports all formats, including full HD mp4 videos.
– Subtitles support. Auto detect .srt files when they have same name than video file or browse for a specific one.
– Network playing (http or LAN). Select any file with your browser or favorite file explorer and open it with VaR's VR Video Player.
– Reset view option. Recenter camera to your current looking direction, a perfect way to watch movies no matter your position.
– Static and float modes for non spherical videos. Watch videos like a VR Cinema or without head tracking.
INFO: Google Cardboard or compatible Virtual Reality headset is required for an optimal experience.
– Screen rotation on devices with or without gyroscope.
– Ability to select sensor used for head tracking.
– Reverted changes in head tracking due to unexpectred crashes.
– New projection modes for images (Panoramic 2D/3D, 360º 2D/3D, Flat 2D/3D).
– Access to Settings from the Select Video Mode screen.
– Bug fixes.
VaR’s VR Video Player
After Breakdown Games