It supports importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import text from any other apps.
– Text to voice
– Read web pages
– Play / Pause / Stop
– Export audio as WAV file
– Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
– Reading news or books
– Helpful for visually impaired people
– Helpful for speech impaired people
– Helpful for people that had wisdom teeth removed
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS on playstore
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
– Background reading with the new "Speak with Talk" option available in the share menu and in the text slection floating box.
– Improved webpage reading.
– Improved stability.
Talk FREE – Text to Voice – Read aloud