Important! If you have other blocker on the phone installed, even with disabled functionality, slows down the application and increases chances that device ring or vibrate before blocking number.
– works on most devices;
– block methods: end call (reject) / Silence ringer (turn off tone and vibration)
– block incoming call by community database;
– block by blacklist;
– block hidden/private numbers;
– block foreign numbers;
– don’t block contacts;
– block all except contacts;
– don’t block numbers from whitelist;
– delete blocked calls from call log;
– show SIM number for calls;
– notification about blocked calls.
– ready and constantly updated database (collectors, microfinance institutions, banks, organizations, imposing unneeded services “spam” or other unwanted numbers);
– high-speed blocking;
– separate block rules for any sim-card;
– compatible with most phones, including 2-SIM phones;
– minimum processor, memory, and battery loading;
– quick on/off settings;
– quickly add/remove incoming number to/from black/whitelist;
– beautiful and simple interface.
We send only ANONYMOUS statistic on our servers for extending community database.
Displayed time format (12/24) depends on system time settings
Bug fixed: Service not restarted after unload by system
Android 8 compatibility improvement: added notifications channels for various notifications types
Stop Call Me – Community Call Blocker