StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go!
🔥 STEPSAPP INCLUDES
• Automatic step counting
• Today widget
• Stunning charts and animations
• Google Fit integration
• Count and track active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors
• Social media sharing
• No extra hardware required
😍 YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
• Track for free your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
🎁 STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
• Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
🎨 CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp.
💥 STEPSAPP PEDOMETER & STEP COUNTER
• If you want to check your daily step count.
• If you enjoy jogging, hiking, running, and walking for weight loss.
• If you go on walks or strolls.
• If you want to use a powerful pedometer and activity tracker.
• If you want to form a habit of walking and weight loss.
StepsApp works with all Android phones with a built in
pedometer and Android Lollipop 5.0 or newer.
Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked.
This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not
a bug of the app.
• StepsApp 2.0 or higher comes with completely new and optimized charts and analyzing functionalities.
• You can now easily set and review your goals with the all-new goals tab.
• Quickly check today's activity with the improved widget.
• Share your progress with StepsApp's enhanced sharing view.
• StepsApp now works on even more devices.
• StepsApp now speaks more than 25 languages.
• You can now export your data as CSV file.
StepsApp Pedometer & Step Counter
Leave a Comment