This application is a launcher supporting a variety of styles for shortcuts so that you can create a great mobile screen like a magazine cover page. For more wonderful screen, you can add some fancy font files(.ttf and .otf) and apply it to shortcut texts. Save your nice work to a file and share it with your friends!** PERMISSION information is here: goo.gl/XBoQRr
– Set different background image for each page
– Compose different layouts for the screen orientation
– Scroll all pages vertically
– Decorate screen with a variety of styles for shortcuts and widgets.
– Layout and resize all objects (shortcuts and widgets) totally freely
– Support four direction gestures for every shortcuts. (limited in the free version)
– Create a widget poping up by tapping a shortcut.
– Supports dynamic text and image for current date & time, missed calls and unread SMS/MMS messages and so on.
– Supports scrollable widgets.
– Easy and quick access to pages for contacts, bookmarks, application drawer, application group.
– Many useful features of application drawer: app parcel(folder), showing/hiding app, marking star for favorites apps, changing application icon and name, uninstalling app and so on
– Create application group and manage list by drag and drop.
– Save and load your theme, page layouts and settings.
– Convert the saved theme file to apk. (contact us by e-mail for more informations)
– Hide status bar, open status bar by swiping down.
– You can implement nice screen without launcher 7, launcher 8, dvr, minimalistic text, wp clock, clockr etc.
* We will make more optimized application through continuous updates.
keywords: launcher, magazine style, typo graphic
– added a big news
– improved widget pickerv1.14.14
– supports ‘Ok Google’ hotword detection
– can search icons by name from icon packsv1.14.13
– supports Nepali
– improved the icon pack picker
– added ‘stretch page background’ option in menu > theme > margins and others
– supports Ukrainian
– fixed the stretching image issue for the page background
– fixed some bugs
– fixed the crash when setting the shadow of page labels on KitKat
Android 4.0 and up
Feb 23, 2015