Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (Android and Apple devices can play together over Wifi!).
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together… as a Spaceteam!
– An untimely demise
– Beveled Nanobuzzers
– Auxiliary Technoprobes
– Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner – GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner – IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner – A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner – International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist – Independent Games Festival 2013
* Featured Game – IndieCade East 2013
* Selection – PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
Added Swedish, Estonian, and Simplified Chinese translations!
Android permissions are now only requested when needed:
– "Coarse Location" permission for Bluetooth connections
– "Camera" permission for Admiral's Club login and FailCam mode (both optional)
Henry Smith Inc.