The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously. (3) To prevent alarm clock delay, please disable the battery optimization function or add Shift Calendar into whitelist if you want to use the alarm clock function.
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(3) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(4) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(5) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
(6) Control Vibration: This is used for the alarm clock function.
This app is the first app that adopts the design of 'selecting a range of days'. (Since May 15, 2013)
(1) Provide a button on the note page to enable Calendar permission quickly.
(2) If the app will crash while entering the backup/recover page, you can try the following solution. Menu > Setting > System Setting > Backup/Recover > (Select 'SD Card').