– Qibla direction in three ways:
1 _ by compass:
We calculate the Qibla direction with high accuracy by taking into consideration the value of the magnetic north deviation from the geographical (real) north.
2 _ ways to locate the sun or moon:
If your phone does not have a compass feel, you can know the Qiblah direction from the sun or moon position.
3 _ By map:
As well as through the map thanks to the display of the Kaaba site and your site and link them with a line.
– Prayer time.
– Times of sunrise and sunset and the disappearance of the sun and the moon.
– The Hijri history and different phases of the moon.
– Determination of the location of the sun and the moon.
– Precise positioning and giving information on GPS satellites and GLONAS.
– Calculate speed (you can use it while riding a bike, car or roaming while calculating your speed).
* Location: We need to know the location to determine the Qiblah.
Fix some errors
Leave a Comment