* Best free journal in any app store
* Syncs to the web and other mobile platforms for free
Penzu is the most popular free diary, journal and notepad. It’s the best place to keep your most private thoughts safe and secure. Sync your journals to Penzu where your notes are accessible from almost any device in the world. So simple and fun that you’ll leave your paper diary behind!
* Unlimited journaling
* Sync journals with Penzu cloud for free
* Customize your journal covers
* Receive reminders to write
* Lock journals with a password
* Encrypt your journals
* Add photos
* Lock app with a PIN
* Search journals
* Add tags
* Write offline
Penzu is a diary and personal journal that is focused on privacy. With a unique and compelling user experience, it makes writing online as easy and intuitive as writing on a pad of paper.
Your journal and your thoughts aren’t always meant to be shared — some things are supposed to be private! Use Penzu to jot down whatever you want. Then lock your journal with a password (or even encryption) so no one can read it but you! Furthermore, you can lock the entire app with a PIN in the event that someone gets access to your mobile device.
Unlike other journal apps, Penzu has a web-based counterpart. So you can access your journals and diary from any web browser and other devices. Penzu is constantly being updated and improved so that the writing experience is effortless and reliable.
This app is free to download but requires a free Penzu account in order to start writing.
Upgrading to Penzu Pro costs $4.99 per month or $19.99 per year. Your subscription will auto-renew unless you cancel manually.
* Fixes for crashes affecting some users surrounding tagging, initial syncing, and journal unlocking
* Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
* Fixed auto scrolling, so the cursor doesn’t get hidden behind the keyboard when writing
* Ensure the RTE toolbar is hidden when the keyboard is dismissed
* Brand new rich text editor for creating and editing entries!
* Fix for tags sometimes not being properly associated with entries
Leave a Comment