More steps and longer distances equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, download the free Pedometer app on your phone and push yourself to a fitter and healthier lifestyle with your personal step counter and walking tracker!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor your outdoor exercise progress
* Count steps, calculate route distance, duration, speed and calorie burn for your activity – in high accuracy and real time
* See steps you make, time, distance, calories burned, average speed, max speed, average pace, elevation gain , graphs with speed and elevation and map with route you walking, in the workout summary
* Advanced graphs for steps, distance, time and calories burned, in 4 different intervals (week, month, year and all)
* Pedometer & Step Counter app allows you to set a goal that's right for you (number of steps made, number of calories burned, distance traveled or walking time during the day) and get notification when they accomplish.
* No wristband or other hardware required, no website login, just download Pedometer for free and start tracking your exercise right away. Our step counter and walking tracker works entirely from your phone.
* No locked Features, all features are 100% FREE. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
* Small size (below 5MB)
* Fast, light and user-friendly app
* Complete challenges that app provide and stay motivated
* Keep track of your personal records in the Pedometer & Step Counter app.
* Calculate your BMI with built in BMI Calculator
* Voice feedback letting you know your progress as you walk. A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your step count, speed, pace, distance, time and calories burned, also customizable per distance / time.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
– if the step counter is not accurately tracking steps, please adjust the sensitivity in Pedometer settings.
– Minor changes
Pedometer – Step Counter, walking tracker