ParcelTrack integrates all of your shipments from different delivery services into a single app. Free Push-Notifications keep you up to date with your delivery status. The ParcelTrack Inbox makes it even more convenient to track your packages.
• Push notifications – ParcelTrack sends free push notifications, so you know when your package is being delivered.
• Delivery forecast – For all delivery services that support this service, ParcelTrack lets you know when your delivery is scheduled. So far DHL, DHL Express, UPS and FedEx provide delivery forecasts.
• ParcelTrack Inbox – No need to enter long tracking numbers by hand: Each ParcelTrack user is assigned a random user ID and an email inbox. When you send an email to your inbox, our server conveniently extracts the tracking ID contained and adds the parcel to your account. Simply forward delivery notifications from online shops like Amazon to your ParcelTrack Inbox. ParcelTrack will add the respective shipment to your ParcelTrack account keep you up to date the progress of your delivery. The Inbox works for FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, TNT, Lasership and all the other supported delivery services.
• Who has my package: If your shipment has been left with your neighbor, ParcelTrack tells you where to ask for your package. (Premium)
• Automatic carrier detection – When you enter a tracking number ParcelTrack automatically detects the delivery service associated with this number, making it even more convenient for you to keep track of your delivery. (Available for UPS, USPS, DHL (Express), FedEx, Canada Post, Royal Mail, UK Mail, TNT, DPD, ParcelForce, Lasership, Landmark Global, GLS, Hermes, Direct Link, City Link UK and all the other services)
• ParcelTrack Archive: Store all delivered packages in your ParcelTrack Archive which gives you an overview of all your delivered shipments.
• Push notifications: Organize your push notifications to according to your preferences. ParcelTrack lets you decide how you wish to be notified. (Premium)
• Barcode Scanner: Shipping your own packages? Simply scan the barcode of your shipment to add it even faster and more convenient to your ParcelTrack account. (Premium)
• Synchronization: With ParcelTrack-Sync you can easily synchronize ParcelTrack between on all of your Android devices. Use ParcelTrack on your mobile device and keep tracking your parcels at home on your tablet. (Premium)
• Delivery Services: So far we have integrated a large and growing number of services: UPS, USPS, DHL (Express), FedEx, Canada Post, Royal Mail, UK Mail, TNT, DPD, ParcelForce, Lasership, Landmark Global, GLS, Hermes, Direct Link, City Link UK and a growing number of services around the world.
Some of ParcelTracks features are part of ParcelTrack Premium and make tracking your shipments even better. Please consider supporting the further development of ParcelTrack by unlocking ParcelTrack Premium. ParcelTrack Premium asks you for a small one-off contribution as in app purchase.
Hi there! ParcelTrack 2.1 comes with a complete overhaul of push notifications to resolve issues that some of you reported recently regarding the push notification service of ParcelTrack. In addition it includes some bug fixes and performance enhancements. All the best from Berlin, your ParcelTrack team
ParcelTrack – Package Tracker for Fedex, UPS, USPS
ParcelTrack Technologies GmbH