– New Features: Hide System Notifications for Android O and above, for example: hide “… running in the background” notification, hide “… displaying over other apps” notification, hide “USB charing this device” notification. –
Useless notifications will be blocked smartly and gathered together in one place, so the phone notification bar will always be in a clean and tidy status. The app stops trash notifications from jamming and slowing down your phone, keeping your phone free from disturbing and annoying notifications.
– Features following KISS principles:
★ Collect annoying useless notifications to make phone more efficient
★ Support blocking heads-up notifications (< Android O)
★ Hide Android System Notifications, for example: “… running in the background”
★ Show notification history logs
★ List of blocked notifications so you don’t miss anything
– Block work notifications
★ One tap to clean all of the junk notifications
★ Minimal Apk Size, Minimize Memory Usage and Battery Saving
– Without Root and ONLY necessary permissions required
★ Stable, robust, safe, fast
★ Material Design
– Grant Notification Access permission:
Notification Access must be enabled for NCleaner in order to block notifications. When it is disabled, the app will guide you to the settings to enable it. Don’t worry, the app will NOT collect and upload any of your privacy in the notifications.
– Find blocked notifications:
All of the junk notifications are put together in the NCleaner app; Click NCleaner on the notification bar you will enter Notification Cleaner screen and find all unread junk notifications. You can also launch the NCleaner app to find them.
⚙ Customize the blocking rules:
If the default blocking rules can’t meet your requirements. Please goto [Notification Cleaner -> Settings] to change the rule of specific app. To block heads-up notifications, click the application and follow the prompts.
– Known issue:
On some devices, the app may be stopped by the memory clean apps, for example: C**** Master, S******* Master, 3** Security, D* Cleaner and P**** Clean, etc. Please add the app into their white list manually.
Google does not allow apps to show popups over status bar anymore, therefor the Heads-up feature is disabled on Android O!
– XIAOMI Device:
Auto start is disabled by default. To enable it, go to Settings -> Permissions -> Autostart -> Set autostart for NCleaner
– How to tell us what you think about NCleaner?
• Send us email: [email protected]
• Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/ncleaner
• Join our community on Google+: plus.google.com/communities/116691136375836287756
– Support group notifications and multiple selection
– Support hiding Ongoing and Android System notifications on Android O, for example: “… running in the background”
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off
SoloVPN & NCleaner – Notification Cleaner